Monday, March 15, 2010

Bibleman: Combating the Commandment of Confusion

I think the best review of this movie was the reaction of my 3 ½ year old son as he watched it the first time. He was absolutely mesmerized! I was actually surprised that the movie would have his attention as fully as it did, especially considering it is different from the movies he is accustomed to. No cartoon movie, just real life actors depicting a Biblical message in a way that captures the attention of kids of various ages – what a fabulous concept!

This particular video demonstrated the importance of putting on the Entire Armour of God and used several Scriptures that reinforced the concept of Bibleman’s main power – the Bible! I was so excited to find this video and am looking forward to finding more movies and Bibleman gear for my sons. For someone who has been into superheroes for a while now, I am so happy to know that as his mom, I can introduce my son to a “superhero” who teaches him positive life-changing lessons from the Word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment